Some Frequently Asked Questions
- Is it safe? Everyone will stay in their cars for the entire service. So it is completely safe. Going to church like this is exempt from Indiana travel restrictions. The exemptions can be found HERE. Our church is adhering to all CDC guidance on social gatherings. We do ask that you drive straight to church and straight home.
- What is the service going to be like? We will start with a few praise and worship songs in an acoustic style. Then some announcements. We will probably have a moment for the kids. Then a teaching from the Bible that is relevant to your life.
- How can I hear inside my car? There will be an FM frequency that you can tune into on your radio so that you can hear everything right within your car.
- What about restrooms? The church restrooms will not be available for safety reasons.
- What about kids? Your kids will stay safe in your car with you. Feel free to bring snacks and activities for them to enjoy.
- What if it rains? We will continue to have drive-in church rain or shine. Just stay safe and warm in your car.
- Is it live or on video? Yes, it is all live. Nothing for this service will be on video. The music and the teaching will all be done by a live person.
- I am self-quarantined, how do I participate? Feel free to like your local church FB page. The drive-in church service will be live-streamed on that page each Sunday morning.